Dr. Picchioni is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Brewster St
Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone(401) 737-7010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPain management for primary care providers: A narrative review of high-impact studies, 2014-2016William C. Becker, Matthew J. Bair, Michael Picchioni, Joanna L. Starrels, Joseph W. Frank> ;Pain Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- 15 citationsFrom theory to actual practice: Creation and application of milestones in an internal medicine residency program, 2004–2010Lauren Meade, Samuel Borden, Patricia Mcardle, Michael Rosenblum, Michael Picchioni, Kevin Hinchey> ;Medical Teacher. 2012 Aug 21
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: