Dr. Plewa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2213 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608Phone(419) 251-4204Fax(419) 251-4211
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Plewa is an emergency medicine physician in Toledo, OH and is affiliated with Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Michigan Medical School and has been in practice 32 years. He is experienced in airway management, pain management, wound management, trauma and cardiopulmonary resuscitaiton.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2000
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Emergency Medicine Attending Teaching Award Mercy St Vincent Medical Center, 1994-1995, 2005, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2015 Midwest Regional Society for Academic Emergency Medicine Meeting Abstracts.Michael C. Plewa> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2015 Dec 1
- 5 citationsIndependent evaluation of a simple clinical prediction rule to identify right ventricular dysfunction in patients with shortness of breath.Frances M. Russell, Christopher L. Moore, D. Mark Courtney, Christopher Kabrhel, Howard A. Smithline, Kristen E. Nordenholz, Peter B. Richman, Brian J. O'Neil, Michael...> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Apr 1
- Effect of pulmonary-generated reactive oxygen species on left-ventricular dysfunction associated with cardio-pulmonary ischemia-reperfusion injury.Mahmood Khan, Mark E. Brauner, Michael C. Plewa, Vijay Kumar Kutala, Mark G. Angelos, Periannan Kuppusamy> ;Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2013 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Mercy St. Vincent Medical CenterToledo, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: