Dr. Podlone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 E El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040Phone(650) 934-7808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Mount Zion Medical Center University of CaliforniaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Mount Zion Medical Center University of CaliforniaInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsReceptivity of physicians in a teaching hospital to computerized drug interaction monitoring and reporting system.Joan Morrell, Michael Podlone, Stanley N. Cohen> ;Medical Care. 1977 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: