Dr. Pratt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 Frelinghuysen Rd
Clinical Research And Occupational Medicine Division
Piscataway, NJ 08854Phone(732) 445-0123Fax(732) 445-0130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Ball Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 1995
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsAssessing Acute Symptoms Related to Occupational Exposures Among Nail Salon Technicians.Derek G. Shendell, Judith M. Graber, Lindsey J. Milich, Michael E. Pratt> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2017 Nov 1
- Are Workplace Psychosocial Factors Associated With Work-Related Injury in the US Workforce?: National Health Interview Survey, 2010Yvonne Farnacio, Michael E. Pratt, Elizabeth G. Marshall, Judith M. Graber> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2017 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: