Dr. Purnell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1335 Coffee Rd
Modesto, CA 95355Phone(209) 524-4438Fax(209) 524-7395
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Web Based Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Registry Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsPeroneal nerve entrapment in runnersRobert E. Leach, Michael B. Purnell, Akiyoshi Saito> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1989 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: