Dr. Rodriguez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1666 Nw 12th Ave
Acc East Ste 314
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-585-7127
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2004 - 2008
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- A case of radiation-induced mucosal melanoma in an immunohistochemically S-100-negative patient.Michael J. Rodriguez, Yash Patil, Arun Gupta> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2016 Aug 1
- 7 citationsPeriorbital Emphysema as a Complication of Functional Endoscopic Sinus SurgeryMichael J Rodriguez, Sandeep P. Dave, Frank C. Astor> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2009 Apr 1
- 3 citationsPleomorphic adenoma of the trachea.Michael J. Rodriguez, Giovana R. Thomas, Uzma Farooq> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2008 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: