Dr. Romberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19657 S. La Grange Rd
Mokena, IL 60448Phone(708) 476-8205Fax(708) 995-7144
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2016
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsTranshiatal versus transthoracic esophagectomy for adenocarcinoma of the distal esophagus and cardiaSteven P. Stark, Michael S. Romberg, George E. Pierce, Arlo S. Hermreck, William R. Jewell, Jon F. Moran, George Cherian, Romano Delcore, James H. Thomas> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1996 Nov 1
- Ingalls Doctors Discover a Rare Condition: Two AppendixesNovember 30th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: