Are you Dr. Rosenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 N Randall Rd
Elgin, IL 60123Phone(224) 783-8750Fax(224) 783-8978
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Elgin, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Arizona. He is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital, and Community First Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Louis A Weiss Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2015
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians