Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5758 South Maryland Avenue
University Of Chicago
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-702-1880
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Surgical Retina and Vitreous, 2006 - 2008
- University of ChicagoResidency, Ophthalmology, 2003 - 2006
- Mount Auburn HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAssociation Between Contact Precautions and Transmission of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Veterans Affairs Hospitals.Karim Khader, Alun Thomas, Vanessa Stevens, Lindsay Visnovsky, McKenna Nevers, Damon J.A. Toth, Lindsay T Keegan, Makoto Jones, Michael Rubin, Matthew H. Samore> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Mar 1
- Coats' disease.Rubin, M.P., Mukai, S.> ;Int Ophthalmol Clin. 2008
- 58 citationsEfficacy of topical cyclosporin 0.05% in the treatment of posterior blepharitis.Michael P. Rubin, Sanjay N. Rao> ;Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2006 Feb 27
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: