Are you Dr. Ruff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2050 Kenny Rd
Columbus, OH 43221Phone(614) 239-2663Fax(614) 293-2053
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Ruff, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is an Associate Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Ohio State University.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1985 - 1985
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1984 - 1984
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- OhioHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMulti-Modal Pain Control in Ambulatory Hand Surgery.Ryan K. Harrison, Teresa DiMeo, Ryan D. Klinefelter, Michael E. Ruff, Hisham M. Awan> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2018 Jun 1
- 11 citationsCurrent Trends in Treatment of Kienböck Disease A Survey of Hand SurgeonsGregory P. Kolovich, Chidimma Kalu, Michael E. Ruff> ;Hand. 2016 Jan 13
- Rheumatoid Nodules.Munns, J. J.,Ruff, M. E.> ;J Hand Surg Am. 2014 Feb 25
- Join now to see all