Michael J Schetter, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Focused and driven toward being an ethical and compassionate physician assistant in a leadership position.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- American Heart Association ACLS
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Ohio Bureau of Workers CompensationBWC Certified Provider
- United States Drug Enforcement AgencyControlled Substance Registration Certificate
- United States Drug Enforcement Agency DATA 2000 Buprenorphine Waiver
- Licking Memorial HospitalNewark, Ohio
Education & Training
- SIU School of MedicineDoctor of Medical Science, 2021 - 2022
- University of FindlayPhysician Assistant, 2013
- Ohio UniversityBachelor of Arts, Biological Sciences-Human Biology and Psychology, 2003 - 2009
- Ohio Association of Physican AssistantsFellow
- American Society of Addiction MedicineMember
Office974 N 21st St
Newark, OH 43055Phone(740) 833-4155
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: