Are you Dr. Schiff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Fairview Ave
Ponca City, OK 74601Phone+1 580-762-0909Fax+1 580-762-5733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Schiff, MD is a cardiologist in Ponca City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Illinois. He is affiliated with AllianceHealth Ponca City, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, and Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1985 - 1987
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Patient-reported outcomes of baricitinib in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and no or limited prior disease-modifying antirheumatic drug treatment.Schiff, M.,Takeuchi, T.,Fleischmann, R.,Gaich, C. L.,DeLozier, A. M.,Schlichting, D.,Kuo, W. L.,Won, J. E.,Carmack, T.,Rooney, T.,Durez, P.,Shaikh, S.,Hidalgo, R. P.,v...> ;Arthritis Res. Ther.. 2017 Sep 20
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical CenterOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- AllianceHealth Ponca CityPonca City, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical CenterOklahoma City, Oklahoma