Michael Seifu, MBA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Michael Seifu is a psychiatric-mental health provider and educator. He is also a family nurse practitioner in Dallas, TX. He specializes in family and primary care and is experienced in healthcare management, primary care, medical education, and psychiatry. He is also the lead online faculty for a large university's PMHNP program online. Michael has more than ten years of experience in healthcare management.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- American College of Healthcare ExecutivesFACHE
- Mayhill HospitalDenton, Texas
Education & Training
- Midwestern State UniversityPost-Masters Certificate, 2017 - 2018
- Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiMasters, 2009 - 2014
- University of PhoenixMasters, 2001 - 2004
Office860 Hebron Pkwy #1101
Lewisville, TX 75057Phone+1 469-444-2244
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: