Are you Dr. Siedlecki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 5th Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705Phone(727) 821-2388Fax(727) 821-6887
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Siedlecki, MD is a nephrologist in Saint Petersburg, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Maryland. He is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, and Northside Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Nephrology, 1978 - 1980
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- University of Gottingen Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1975 - 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- St. Petersburg General HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Edward White HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Largo Medical CenterLargo, Florida
- Northside HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Bayfront Health St. PetersburgSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Palms of Pasadena HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- St. Anthony's HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida