Are you Dr. Slippen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 E Pulaski Rd
Huntington Station, NY 11746Phone(631) 425-2145Fax(631) 425-2296
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Slippen, MD is an otolaryngologist in Huntington Station, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, NYU Winthrop Hospital, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Otolaryngology, 1973 - 1975
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, General Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Otolaryngology, 1971 - 1972
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Catholic University of LeuvenClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2020
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsParosteal Osteogenic Sarcoma of the Mandible: Existence Masked by Diffuse Periodontal InflammationMarshall P. Solomon, John Biernacki, Michael Slippen, Yale Rosen> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1975 Dec 1
- 3 citationsEfficacy of acupuncture for the treatment of sensorineural deafness.Frederick F. Kao, Robert H. Baker, Soon Jack Leung, Michael Slippen, Thavisin Ampolsakdi, Abraham Lapidot> ;The American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 1973 Jan 1