Dr. Tavernaris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCoastline Medical Services, PLLC.
208 Mary Esther Blvd
Mary Esther, FL 32569Phone+1 850-396-1110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Tavernaris is a double board certified physician in Mary Esther, FL. He specializes in sports medicine, emergency medicine, urgent care and primary care. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years.
Education & Training
- USA HealthFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2012 - 2013
- USA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Fort Walton Beach Medical CenterFort Walton Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: