Overview of Dr. Timoney
Dr. Michael Timoney, MD is a general surgeon in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office8714 Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209Fax(718) 630-8615
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, General Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLaparoscopy in penetrating abdominal trauma is a safe and effective alternative to laparotomyKevin Bain, Vadim Meytes, Grace C. Chang, Michael Timoney> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2019 May 1
- 8 citationsImportance of the node of Calot in gallbladder neck dissection: an important landmark in the standardized approach to the laparoscopic cholecystectomyGeorge Ferzli, Michael Timoney, Sharique Nazir, David Swedler, Abe Fingerhut> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2015 Jan 21
- 1 citationsImpaired accessory cell function in a human dendritic cell line after human immunodeficiency virus infection.Prarthana Beuria, Houchu Chen, Michael Timoney, Kirk Sperber> ;Clinical and Vaccine Immunology. 2005 Mar 1
- Michael Timoney, MD, FACS, NYU Langone HealthMay 2nd, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: