Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. Maryland Avenue, Mc 6076
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-702-1856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Torres is a pulmonary and critical care medicine fellow at the University of Chicago. He received his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center. He previously practiced as a hospitalist in New York, NY.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2022
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2026
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsRIPK3 mediates pathogenesis of experimental ventilator-induced lung injuryIlias I. Siempos, Kevin C. Ma, Mitsuru Imamura, Rebecca M. Baron, Laura E. Fredenburgh, Jin Won Huh, Jong Seok Moon, Eli J. Finkelsztein, Daniel S. Jones, Michael Torr...> ;JCI Insight. 2018 May 3
- 3 citationsA novel triple immunoenzyme staining enables simultaneous identification of all muscle fiber types on a single skeletal muscle cryosection from normal, denervated or r...Peng Wu, Shuya Zhang, Robert J. Spinner, Michael Torres Lizardi, Yu-Dong Gu, Cong Yu, Michael J. Yaszemski, Anthony J. Windebank, Huan Wang> ;Neural Regeneration Research. 2017 Aug 1
- 1 citationsNon-invasive isometric force measurement of plantar flexors in rats.Aditya Chawla, Robert J. Spinner, Michael Torres Lizardi, Michael J. Yaszemski, Anthony J. Windebank, Huan Wang> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2014 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: