Dr. Trotter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office911 West 38th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 451-7935Fax(512) 451-7965
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2005
- University of New MexicoResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Urologist at Texas Clinic Recognized for Expertise in Treating LUTS with UroLift SystemApril 21st, 2017
- Procedure for Enlarged Prostate Improving Quality of Life for Austin MenApril 7th, 2017
- Zenflow Launches Pivotal Clinical Trial of Minimally Invasive Spring® Treatment for Enlarged Prostate SymptomsOctober 5th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: