Dr. Valastro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16020 Park Valley Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681Phone(512) 244-0766Fax(512) 244-1013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Valastro is an orthopedic surgeon in Round Rock, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's Medical Center, Cornerstone Hospital of CentralTX, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Lakeway. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He is experienced in general orthopedics, sports medicine, hip and knee reconstructive surgery, and orthopedic trauma.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: