Are you Dr. Walts?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 Cochrane Cir
Department Of Pathology; Evans Ach
Fort Carson, CO 80913Phone(719) 524-4207Fax(719) 526-3772
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Walts, MD is a board certified pathologist in Fort Carson, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Wyoming, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital, and North Colorado Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 2000
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsPredictive value of intraoperative touch preparation analysis of sentinel lymph nodes for axillary metastasis in breast cancerPhilip S. Mullenix, Preston L. Carter, Matthew J. Martin, Scott R. Steele, Charles L. Scott, Michael J Walts, Alan L. Beitler> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2003 May 1