Michael Douglas White, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterPhysician Assistant, 2007
Publications & Presentations
- TBK1 Provides Context-Selective Support of the Activated AKT/mTOR Pathway in Lung Cancer.Cooper, J. M.,Ou, Y. H.,McMillan, E.,Vaden, R. M.,Zaman, A.,Bodemann, B. O.,Makkar, G.,Posner, B. A.,White, M.> ;Cancer Res.. 2017 Jul 19
Office5005 S Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76017Phone(866) 367-8768Fax(817) 541-9345
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: