Are you Dr. Zeineh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone+1 650-723-6855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Zeineh, MD is a board certified radiologist in Palo Alto, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Stanford Health Care, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, and VA Palo Alto Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2008 - 2010
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2004 - 2008
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
- High-Field MRI Iron-Based Contrast-Enhanced Characterization of Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Diseases Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- An Individualized Tractography Pipeline for the Nucleus Basalis of Meynert Lateral Tract.Rachel A Crockett, Kevin B Wilkins, Michael M Zeineh, Jennifer A McNab, Jaimie M Henderson, Vivek P Buch, Helen M Brontë-Stewart> ;Medrxiv. 2023 Sep 1
- Erratum: "Optimizing the frame duration for data-driven rigid motion estimation in brain PET imaging".Matthew G Spangler-Bickella, Samuel A Hurley, Timothy W Deller, Floris Jansen, Valentino Bettinardi, Mackenzie Carlson, Michael Zeineh, Greg Zaharchuk, Alan B McMillan> ;Medical Physics. 2023 Aug 1
- Microstructural Alterations in Tract Development in College Football and Volleyball Players: A Longitudinal Diffusion MRI Study.Maged Goubran, Brian David Mills, Marios Georgiadis, Mahta Karimpoor, Nicole Mouchawar, Sohrab Sami, Emily Larson Dennis, Carolyn Akers, Lex Mitchell, Brian Boldt, Dav...> ;Neurology. 2023 Aug 29
- Join now to see all
- This Helmet Will Save Football. Actually, Probably NotDecember 12th, 2019
- Study Probes How Concussion Impacts Deep Brain StructureMarch 18th, 2019
- Brain Scans Yield Clues to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - US NewsOctober 30th, 2014
- Join now to see all