Are you Dr. Zelisko?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin St # Mc1-3270
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 832-824-2296Fax+1 832-825-1186
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Zelisko, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Baylor College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2009
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Can pediatric sleep questions be incorporated into a risk model to predict respiratory complications following adenotonsillectomy?Hannah Starke, Karina T Canadas, Charles G Minard, Binal S Kancherla, Ravish Kapoor, Melanie M Handley, Michael B Zelisko, Laura W Ryan, Rahul G Baijal> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2022 Feb 1
- Percutaneous coronary intervention of bifurcation lesions: state-of-the-art. Insights from the second meeting of the European Bifurcation Club.Legrand, V., Thomas, M., Zelisko, M., De Bruyne, B., Reifart, N., Steigen, T., Hildick-Smith, D., Albiero, R., Darremont, O., Stankovic, G., Pan, M., Lassen, J. F., Lo...> ;EuroIntervention. 2007 May 01
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas