Dr. Zeola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Fax(850) 881-3190
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2011 - 2013
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2008 - 2011
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- OH State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMental Health Referrals Reduce Recidivism in First-Time Juvenile Offenders, But How Do We Determine Who is Referred?Michael P. Zeola, Jeffrey Guina, Ramzi W. Nahhas> ;Psychiatric Quarterly. 2017 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: