Dr. Seigo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 N Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
- Brown UniversityScB
- Georgetown UniversityMS
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2021 - 2023
- DE State License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFailure After Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation with the Chondrofix Implant: A Report of Two Cases.Meghan E. Bishop, Michaela A. Seigo, Christopher J. Hadley, Kevin B. Freedman> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2018 Oct 1
- 40 citationsThalamic lesions in multiple sclerosis by 7T MRI: Clinical implications and relationship to cortical pathology.Daniel M Harrison, Jiwon Oh, Snehashis Roy, Emily T. Wood, Anna Whetstone, Michaela A. Seigo, Craig K. Jones, Dzung L. Pham, Peter C.M. van Zijl, Daniel S. Reich, Pete...> ;Multiple Sclerosis Journal. 2015 Jan 12
- 26 citationsSpinal cord normalization in multiple sclerosis.Jiwon Oh, Michaela A. Seigo, Shiv Saidha, Elias S. Sotirchos, Kathy Zackowski, Min Chen, Jerry L. Prince, Marie Diener-West, Peter A. Calabresi, Daniel S. Reich> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 2014 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: