Are you Dr. Joseph?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office760 Broadway Department Of Psychiatry
Woodhill Medical & Mental Health Center
Brooklyn, NY 11206Phone(718) 963-8000Fax(718) 793-3301
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michel Joseph, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Woodhull and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1985 - 1986
- New Bridge Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
- University of HaitiClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsVitamin d deficiency among psychiatric inpatients.Robert E. McCue, Richard A. Charles, Geraldine C. M. Orendain, Michel D. Joseph, James O. Abanishe> ;The Primary Care Companion To The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2012 Apr 19
- 47 citationsComparative effectiveness of second-generation antipsychotics and haloperidol in acute schizophrenia.Robert E. McCue, Rubina Waheed, Leonel Urcuyo, Geraldine C. M. Orendain, Michel D. Joseph, Richard A. Charles, Syed M. Hasan> ;British Journal of Psychiatry. 2006 Nov 1
- 18 citationsVenlafaxine- and trazodone-induced serotonin syndrome.Robert E. McCue, Michel D. Joseph> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2001 Dec 1