Dr. Campione is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office242 E 72nd St
Suite 1 -A
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-706-7494Fax+1 212-600-0308
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an in network provider for the major insurance companies which means that you only pay your copayments for your sessions with me provided you have met your deductible for the year. I accept Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Oxford, Beacon.
- Dementia, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Neurology, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Bipolar disorders , Depressive disorders, Psychiatry, Delirium, Behavioral health, Medication management
Education & Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1997
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Salk scholarship SALK SOCIETY, 1989
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of labeled 5-fluorouracils for nuclear scintigraphyGerald A. Russ, Michele A. Campione> ;International Journal of Radiation Applications and Instrumentation. Part B. Nuclear Medicine and Biology. 1986 Jan 1
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyDiplomate
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: