Dr. Gerber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 East Medical Center Dr
3rd Floor Taubman Ctr Recp A
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone+1 734-647-5900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Rheumatology, 1990 - 1993
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsJunctional adhesion molecule-A is abnormally expressed in diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis skin and mediates myeloid cell adhesionYong Hou, Bradley J. Rabquer, Michele L. Gerber, F. Del Galdo, Sergio A. Jimenez, G K Haines, Walter G. Barr, Mary C. Massa, James R. Seibold, Alisa E. Koch> ;Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2010 Jan 1
- 42 citationsInduction of Th17 Cellular Immunity With a Novel Nanoemulsion AdjuvantAnna U. Bielinska, Michele L. Gerber, Luz P. Blanco, Paul E. Makidon, Katarzyna W. Janczak, Michael A. Beer, Benjamin Swanson, James R. Baker> ;Critical Reviews in Immunology. 2010 Jan 1
- 31 citationsThe proadhesive phenotype of systemic sclerosis skin promotes myeloid cell adhesion via ICAM-1 and VCAM-1Bradley J. Rabquer, Yong Hou, Francesco Del Galdo, G. Kenneth Haines, Michele L. Gerber, Sergio A. Jimenez, James R. Seibold, Alisa E. Koch> ;Rheumatology. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: