Michele Johnson, MD
Associate Professor, Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine
- 20 York St
Ynhh South Pavilion - 2nd Floor
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-2433
Fax: (203) 688-9258
Dr. Johnson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Johnson's Education & Medical Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Johnson's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Johnson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Vessel wall magnetic resonance imaging identifies the site of rupture in patients with multiple intracranial aneurysms: proof of principle. Matouk, C. C.,Mandell, D. M.,Günel, M.,Bulsara, K. R.,Malhotra, A.,Hebert, R.,Johnson, M. H.,Mikulis, D. J.,Minja, F. J.; Neurosurgery. 2013 Mar.
- Recessive loss of function of the neuronal ubiquitin hydrolase UCHL1 leads to early-onset progressive neurodegeneration. Bilguvar, K.,Tyagi, N. K.,Ozkara, C.,Tuysuz, B.,Bakircioglu, M.,Choi, M.,Delil, S.,Caglayan, A. O.,Baranoski, J. F.,Erturk, O.,Yalcinkaya, C.,Karacorlu, M.,Dincer, A.,John...; Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2013 Feb 26.
- Advances in Transcranial Doppler US: Imaging Ahead. Kirsch, J. D.,Mathur, M.,Johnson, M. H.,Gowthaman, G.,Scoutt, L. M.; Radiographics. 2013 Jan 17.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. Michele Johnson, Dr. Michele Johnson, MD, Dr. M Johnson, Dr. Michele H Johnson
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Johnson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, CT)
- Jack Lawson, MD
- Richard Bronen, MD
- Christine Colton, MD
- Amir Davarpanahfakhr, MD
- Carl Scheer, MD
- Howard Segal, MD
- Lawrence Saperstein, MD
- Indukala Doddamane, MD
- Jerry Lee, MD
- John Deleon, MD