Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18221 Torrence Ave
Lansing, IL 60438Phone+1 708-895-9450Fax+1 708-895-9455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2009
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 294 citationsBile Acid and Inflammation Activate Gastric Cardia Stem Cells in a Mouse Model of Barrett-Like MetaplasiaMichael Quante, Govind Bhagat, Julian A. Abrams, Frederic Marache, Pamela Good, Michele D. Lee, Yoomi Lee, Richard A. Friedman, Samuel Asfaha, Zinaida A. Dubeykovskaya...> ;Cancer Cell. 2012 Jan 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: