Dr. Berger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 Duval Rd
Bldg 4 Ste 205
Austin, TX 78759Phone(512) 997-7750Fax(512) 997-7747
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas A&M - Scott and White Memorial HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1982 - 1985
- Texas A&M - Scott and White Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2012
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- TMA Names Valley Physician President-Elect, Picks Top Posts in Historic MeetingMay 7th, 2020
- Ascension Seton Medical Center AustinAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: