Are you Dr. Carter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone+1 202-865-1121Fax+1 202-865-4492
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle (Chesley) Carter, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maryland. She is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- p-ANCA-Associated Vasculitis Caused by Levamisole-Adulterated Cocaine: A Case Report.Carter, M. R.,Amirhaeri, S.> ;Case Rep Emerg Med. 2013
- Renal calculi: emergency department diagnosis and treatment.Carter, M. R.,Green, B. R.> ;Emerg Med Pract. 2011 Dec 15
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia