Michelle (Elliott) Condren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterPharmD, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- A survey of pediatric degree option program graduates in a doctor of pharmacy curriculum: Confidence and initial employment positionPeter Johnson, Brooke L. Gildon, Michelle Condren, Jamie L. Miller, Tracy M. Hagemann, Teresa V. Lewis, Bob John, Kevin C. Farmer> ;Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2019 Dec 1
- 4 citationsImpact of Electronic Health Record Systems on Prescribing Errors in Pediatric Clinics.Brooke L. Gildon, Michelle Condren, Christine C Hughes> ;Healthcare. 2019 Apr 5
- 7 citationsThe impact of new guidelines on the prevalence of hypertension in children: A cross-sectional evaluation.Michelle Condren, Jessamyn Carter, Nasir Mushtaq, Scott Puckett, Krista Kezbers, Samie Sabet, Danielle Morgan> ;Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Office4502 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74135Phone+1 918-660-3578Fax+1 918-660-3010
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: