Dr. Crespo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCalifornia Hospital Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
1400 S. Grand Ave, Suite 703
Los Angeles, CA 90015Phone(213) 741-1106
- Is this information wrong?
- Chief Resident at the CHMC Family Medicine Residency Program at Downtown Los Angeles.
Education & Training
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 2016, MD, Program in Medical Education for the Latino Community (PRIME-LC)
- University of California, Los AngelesMPH, Health Policy and Management, 2014 - 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsGlutamate induces the elongation of early dendritic protrusions via mGluRs in wild type mice, but not in fragile X mice.Alberto Cruz-Martín, Michelle Crespo, Carlos Portera-Cailliau> ;PLOS ONE. 2012 Feb 27
- 173 citationsDelayed Stabilization of Dendritic Spines in Fragile X MiceAlberto Cruz-Martín, Michelle Crespo, Carlos Portera-Cailliau> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2010 Jun 9
- California Hospital Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: