Dr. Fabian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 E. 98th St.
New York, NY 10029Phone(212) 241-6854
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- An Open-Label Prospective Proof-Of-Concept Trial to Evaluate the Response to Acthar Gel Therapy in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Relapses Who Have Failed To Make an Adequate Recovery After Treatment With High-Dose Intravenous Methylprednisolone Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Krieger, S.C.,Lublin, F.,Miller, A.T.,Miller, A.,Fabian, M.T.
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Vitamin D Supplementation in Multiple Sclerosis Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01Goodman, A..,Fabian, M.T.,Riley, C.S.,Qian, P.,Mowry, E.M.,Jones, D.E.,Farhadi, A.,Markowitz, C.E.,Pelletier, D.,Kim, E.,Goodyear, A.,Ontaneda, D.,Waubant, E.L.,Krupp, L.
Publications & Presentations
- Dietary factors and MRI metrics in early Multiple SclerosisI.B. Katz Sand, Kathryn C. Fitzgerald, Yian Gu, Rachel Brandstadter, Claire S Riley, Korhan Buyukturkoglu, Victoria M Leavitt, Stephen Krieger, Aaron Miller, Fred D. L...> ;Multiple sclerosis and related disorders. 2021 May 19
- Sleep disturbance and memory dysfunction in early multiple sclerosisJames F. Sumowski, Sam Horng, Rachel Brandstadter, Stephen Krieger, Victoria M. Leavitt, Ilana Katz Sand, Michelle Fabian, Sylvia Klineova, Robin A. Graney, Claire S R...> ;Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 2021 May 5
- Depression and cognitive function in early multiple sclerosis: Multitasking is more sensitive than traditional assessments:Lisa Glukhovsky, Daniel Kurz, Rachel Brandstadter, Victoria M. Leavitt, Stephen Krieger, Michelle Fabian, Ilana Katz Sand, Sylvia Klineova, Claire S Riley, Fred D. Lub...> ;Multiple Sclerosis Journal. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- MS News That Caught My Eye Last Week: Ozanimod for RRMS, MS Monitoring App, Video SeriesJune 10th, 2019
- 12-Part Video Series, ‘Understanding Multiple Sclerosis,’ Available OnlineJune 5th, 2019
- Understanding Multiple Sclerosis: A New Video Series from the Multiple Sclerosis Association of AmericaMay 30th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: