Are you Dr. Fox-Slesinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4890 N State Road 7
Coral Springs, FL 33073Phone(954) 480-9111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle (Fox) Fox-Slesinger, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Coral Springs, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2018
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Exome Sequencing for Genetic Identification of Rare Mendelian Disorders.Lee, H.,Deignan, J. L.,Dorrani, N.,Strom, S. P.,Kantarci, S.,Quintero-Rivera, F.,Das, K.,Toy, T.,Harry, B.,Yourshaw, M.,Fox, M.,Fogel, B. L.,Martinez-Agosto, J. A.,Won...> ;JAMA. 2014 Oct 19
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics guideline for the clinical evaluation and etiologic diagnosis of hearing loss.Alford, R. L.,Arnos, K. S.,Fox, M.,Lin, J. W.,Palmer, C. G.,Pandya, A.,Rehm, H. L.,Robin, N. H.,Scott, D. A.,Yoshinaga-Itano, C.> ;Genet. Med.. 2014 Mar 22
- Contraception counseling, pregnancy intention and contraception use in women with medical problems: an analysis of data from the Maryland Pregnancy Risk Assessment Mon...Perritt, J. B.,Burke, A.,Jamshidli, R.,Wang, J.,Fox, M.> ;Contraception. 2013 Aug
- Join now to see all