Are you Dr. Hagenbuch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Plaza Cir
Clinton, SC 29325Phone(864) 938-9690Fax(864) 533-9039
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Hagenbuch, MD is a family physician in Clinton, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Texas. She is affiliated with Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Palmetto Richland Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1990 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- Outbreak of norovirus illness associated with a swimming pool.Podewils, L. J., Zanardi Blevins, L., Hagenbuch, M., Itani, D., Burns, A., Otto, C., Blanton, L., Adams, S., Monroe, S. S., Beach, M. J., Widdowson, M.> ;Epidemiol Infect. 2007 Jul
- Prisma Health Laurens County HospitalClinton, South Carolina