Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1270 E SR 205
Columbia City, IN 46725Phone+1 260-248-9090Fax+1 260-248-9095
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUse of problem-based learning in staff training and developmentFrank J. Massaro, Michelle Renee Harrison, Adam Soares> ;American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2006 Nov 15
- Research Explores Impact of Learning ‘In the Open’October 10th, 2019
- Colmar Brunton Appoints Behavioural Insights DirectorAugust 9th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: