Are you Dr. Schierling?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 SW 10th Ave
Topeka, KS 66604Phone(785) 354-6100Fax(785) 354-5004
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Schierling, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Topeka, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Nebraska, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Stormont Vail Health.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsPrevalence of incidental findings in trauma patients detected by computed tomography imagingTyler W. Barrett, Michelle Schierling, Chuan Zhou, J. Drew Colfax, Stephan Russ, Paige Conatser, Penny Lancaster, Keith Wrenn> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 May 1
- Coronavirus Pandemic Takes A Toll on ER Doctors' Health and FamiliesMarch 28th, 2020
- Stormont Vail HealthTopeka, Kansas