Dr. Seelman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Hampden Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814Phone(301) 656-1770Fax(240) 396-5901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seelman specializes in the psychiatric care of children from childhood through adolescence and early adulthood. She also has a special focus on women's mental health. Her treatment approach is collaborative and comprehensive.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2006
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: