Overview of Dr. Medina
Dr. Miguel A. Medina is a plastic surgeon in Kendall, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery, breast reconstruction, plastic & reconstructive microsurgery, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and is experienced in migraine disorders, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, rhinoplasty, facial paralysis, and cosmetic surgery.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University/University of MarylandFellowship, Craniofacial Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Plastic Surgery, 2010 - 2013
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLivebirth and utero-placental insufficiency in Papio hamadryas baboons with uterus angiosome perfused by bilateral utero-ovarian microsurgical anastomoses alone.Benjamin Beran, Katrin Arnolds, Marie E. Shockley, K. Rivas, M. Medina, Pedro F. Escobar, Andreas Tzakis, Tommaso Falcone, M.L. Sprague, S. Zimberg> ;Human Reproduction. 2017 Sep 1
- 16 citationsIndications for Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing in Congenital Craniofacial Reconstruction.Mark Fisher, Miguel Medina, Branko Bojovic, Edward S. Ahn, Amir H. Dorafshar> ;Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction. 2016 Sep 1
- 7 citationsA case series: Bilateral ischemic optic neuropathy secondary to large volume fluid resuscitation in critically ill burn patientsMiguel A. Medina, Danier A. Moore, Bruce A. Cairns> ;Burns. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: