Dr. Martelli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2927 Demere Rd
Brunswick, GA 31522Phone(912) 638-1999Fax(912) 634-9890
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Richmond University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1987
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- A Long-term, Prospective, Observational, Multi-center Patient Outcome Registry to Collect Data in Patients With Treatment-resistant Depression (TRD) Who Are Currently in a Major Depressive Episode. Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01Aaronson, S.,Adler, L.W.,Ali, S.,Antin, T.M.,Ashton, A.K.,Banov, M.,Basu, B.,Bearden, D.,Berman, J.,Bernstein, L.,Brannon, G.,Burke, M.,Capote, H.,Cohen, R.,Conway, C.,Dougherty, D.D.,Dunner, D.L.,Edelman...
- More Than 120 MCG Faculty Recognized for Teaching EffortsFebruary 24th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: