Are you Dr. Solano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5165 Merrick Road
Massapequa, NY 11758Phone(516) 858-3724Fax(516) 597-4243
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mildred Solano, MD is a board certified family physician in Massapequa, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau and Long Island Jewish Valley Stream.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ethnic differences in plantar pressures in diabetic patients with peripheral neuropathy.Solano, M. P.,Prieto, L. M.,Varon, J. C.,Moreno, M.,Boulton, A. J.> ;Diabet. Med.. 2008 Apr 05