Milla Arabadjian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Education & Training
- Pace University Pleasantville CampusMasters, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsHypertrophic cardiomyopathy with dynamic obstruction and high left ventricular outflow gradients associated with paradoxical apical ballooning.Mark V. Sherrid, Katherine Riedy, Barry P. Rosenzweig, Monica Ahluwalia, Milla Arabadjian, Muhamed Saric, Sandhya K. Balaram, Daniel G. Swistel, Harmony R. Reynolds, B...> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2018 Dec 12
- 11 citationsState Requirements for Automated External Defibrillators in American Schools: Framing the Debate About Legislative ActionMark V. Sherrid, Philip Aagaard, Stephanie Serrato, Milla Arabadjian, John M. Lium, John D. Lium, Henry Greenberg> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2017 Apr 4
- Echocardiography Before and After Resect-Plicate-Release Surgical Myectomy for Obstructive Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyDaniel G Swistel, Bette Kim, Dan G Halpern, Sandhya K Balaram, Mark V Sherrid, Milla Arabadjian> ;Elsevier.
Office530 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 646-501-0568Fax+1 646-501-0145
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: