Dr. Chu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5800 Santa Rosa Rd
Camarillo, CA 93012Phone+1 805-987-1341Fax+1 805-987-7971
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of Medicine/Cullen Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1987 - 1990
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsVisual results and complications following posterior iris-fixated posterior chamber lenses at penetrating keratoplasty.Milton W Chu, Ramon L. Font, Douglas D. Koch> ;Ophthalmic surgery. 1992 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: