Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Bauchet St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Min Kim, DO is a board certified psychiatrist in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New Mexico. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2007 - 2009
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 1984 - 2023
- NM State License 1982 - 1989
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsBrain gene co-expression networks link complement signaling with convergent synaptic pathology in schizophrenia.Minsoo Kim, Jillian R. Haney, Pan Zhang, Leanna M. Hernandez, Lee-kai Wang, Laura Pérez-Cano, Loes M. Olde Loohuis, Luis de la Torre-Ubieta, Michael J. Gandal> ;Nature Neuroscience. 2021 May 6
- Risk factors for prolonged carriage of vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium among patients in intensive care units: a case-control study.> ;J Antimicrob Chemother. 2011 Aug
- Determination of UV-induced DNA damages to suppress protein expression using reporter gene assay-based single cell cotransfection imaging cytometry.Tak, Y. K.,Kim, W. Y.,Han, E.,Kim, M. J.,Kim, J. A.,Lim, C. Y.,Song, J. M.> ;Toxicol Lett. 2011 Jul 4
- Join now to see all