Are you Dr. Yaar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Chapel St
Norwood, MA 02062Phone(781) 762-5858Fax(781) 949-4343
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mina Yaar, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Norwood, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Boston Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1982 - 1984
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCutaneous Pigmentation in Health and Disease: Novel and Well-Established PlayersMina Yaar, MD> ;The Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2013 Jan 1
- 29 citationsMelanocytes: A Window into the Nervous SystemMina Yaar, Hee-Young Park> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2012 Mar 1
- 11 citationsInhibition of melanoma angiogenesis by telomere homolog oligonucleotides.Christina Coleman, Danielle Levine, Raj Kishore, Gangjian Qin, Tina Thorne, Erin Lambers, Sharath P. Sasi, Mina Yaar, Barbara A. Gilchrest, David A. Goukassian> ;Journal of Oncology. 2010 Jun 28
- Join now to see all
- Growth Regulation Of Normal &Malignant KeratinocytesNational Institute On Aging1991
- Growth Regulation Of Normal &Malignant KeratinocytesNational Institute On Aging1989–1990
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts