Are you Dr. Husain?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Hospital South Drive
Austell, GA 30106Phone+1 770-739-8282Fax+1 770-739-0794
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mir Husain, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Austell, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Michigan, and Illinois. He is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital and WellStar Kennestone Hospital.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1994
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Nassau University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCombating infection: should you treat a fever?Mir A Husain, Ryan Coleman> ;Nursing. 2002 Oct 1
- WellStar Cobb HospitalAustell, Georgia
- WellStar Kennestone HospitalMarietta, Georgia