Dr. Feurdean is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Bergen St, UH I-247
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-6056Fax(973) 972-3129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy ‘Gr T Popa” Iasi Class of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cytomegalovirus and Herpes Simplex Virus Co-Infection in an HIV-Negative Patient: A Case Report.Angelica C. Gangemi, Sung H. Choi, Zhiwei Yin, Mirela Feurdean> ;Cureus. 2021 Feb 8
- A Novel Team-Based Learning Approach for an Internal Medicine Residency: Medication-Assisted Treatments for Substance Use DisordersDaniel Matassa, Benjamin Perrella, Mirela Feurdean> ;MedEdPORTAL : the journal of teaching and learning resources. 2021 Feb 1
- 3 citationsEffect of hospital teaching status on endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography mortality and complications in the USA.Laura Rotundo, Faiz Afridi, Mirela Feurdean, Sushil Ahlawat> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University HospitalNewark, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: